Thursday, March 22, 2007

Keeping up with Caedmon's:
March 17, 2007 / 3:58 pm

Be warned. I just played trombone. Through my guitar rig. And then my dad came by the studio. And played trumpet. Through my guitar rig. With a wah pedal. We are awesome.

- Andy

March 17, 2007 / 8:57 pm

Andy’s dad played some killer trumpet, Danielle played some killer scratch vocal, as well as bgvs, and Garett and I tracked drums based on an idea that Danielle heard and it kills. I love that working with this band challenges me to think outside of my own perimeters, whether self-imposed or not. By the way, I mean “kills” and “killer” in a good complimentive way, not at all in a literal way. Did I mention that Ella Osenga is now 2 years old? Well, she is and we took a break from the HOD to celebrate with Guitar Hero II and bratwerst prepared by none other than Mr. O. Tune in tomorrow for more fun filled commentary and perspective…

cool,
todd

No comments: